- CARE: HAND WASH.
TUMBLE DRY LOW.
Frequent machine wash may damage the heavy weighted blanket so better use with a duvet cover and wash the duvet instead.
- YnM weighted blanket boost better temperature control than others, but due to its weight it may also feel hot, so a fan or an AC is recommended.
In cold days just add a YNM minky quilted duvet cover or YnM down filled duvet cover which can add warmth & snug feeling
- A weighted blanket would smaller than other ordinary blanket because it is supposed to cover your body other than your bed
- If you are tall than 5’5”, you should choose 60”x80” or 80”x87” weighted blanket with the length over 80” long, or your feet may stick out the weighted blanket
- Getting used to a weighted blanket takes about 2-7 days
- Please choose separate weighted blankets if body weight varies much between you and your partner(>100lbs difference)
- Consult your physician for recommended blanket weight and recommended durations of use