Werseon Mini Fridge 6L Portable Beauty Makeup Skincare Fridge Cosmetic LED Mirror Refrigerator with 3pcs Makeup Sponge
- [Upgradge]-Also upgrade LED lighted button, it is smart capacitive touch button, simple circle design with white light, marked for easy use. Short press controls switch on/off, long press for stepless dimming among colors: low, mid, high.
- [Where you need it, when you need it]-6L Portable Beauty Fridge is a mini fridge with hot and cold settings that allows you to store any makeup, masks, patches, rollers, medications, even baby needs, that require special storage conditions.
- [Dimmable Illuminated Mirror]-This 6-liter mini beauty fridge is designed with a mirror and LED lights. The dimmable LED light allows you to put your makeup on in a dim environment.
- [Storage Capacity]-6L capacity to store multiple sizes of jars, bottles, and containers, and up to (9) 18 oz.
- [Customized Organization]-A position adjustable shelf conforms to your mix of favorite products; an interior door rack is ideal for chilling face mask sheets and rollers.
- [Thermoelectric Technology And Temperature Control]-Quiet, vibration-free operation with Chill or Warm Settings with the flip of a switch. Very easy to operate. It cools down to 28.4°F(-2°C)~42°F(5.5°C) below ambient temperature or keeps warm up to 140°F(60°C) on the internal thermostat.
- [AC/DC Power]-110v AC for household outlet, or 12V DC for mobile use, both interchangeable power cords included.
- [Eco-Friendly Mini Fridge]-100% freon-free and low energy consumption.
- [6L Mini Fridge]-Ideal for dormitories, bedrooms, offices, rooms, cars, etc. You can use these compact refrigerators anywhere to store food, drinks, snacks, breast milk, skincare, makeup.
Appearance: LED lighting, mirror
Refrigeration capacity: 28.4°F(-2°C)~42°F(5.5°C)
Heating Capacity: 140°F (60°C)
Power: 110v AC or 12V DC
Capacity: (9) 18 oz
Dimensions: 10.23 x 7.87 x 11.41 inches
Weight: 6 lbs
Warranty and Support: 3 months
1 x Beauty Refrigerator
3 x Makeup Eggs
1 x Power Cord
1 x User Guide