Style:20A + Isobar Surge Protection
Power Distribution Unit, Phase 1, Voltage 120Vac, Number Of Outlets 12, Mounting Style Rack, Max.
Amps 20, Cord Length 15 Ft., Circuit Breaker Yes, Length 19 In., Receptacle Type Nema 5-15R, Plug Type Nema 5-20P, Housing Material Aluminum, Outlet Center Distance 38.9Mm Front And 40.65Mm Rear, Power Indicator Yes, Color Black, Width 4 In., Height 1-3/4 In., Outlet Surge Protection Yes, Gfci Protected No
From the manufacturer
Ultra-Premium Isobar Protection
Tripp Lite is the smart choice for protecting your valuable equipment. This surge protector defends computers and electronics from damaging surges and disruptive line noise. If it is ever damaged by a surge, Tripp Lite will replace it, and connected equipment is covered too.
- Certified to meet strict UL standards (UL 1449 4th Edition; Intertek Report 3176058DAL-001; Series AGIB7410; Updated 09-05-2017)
- 3840-joule surge protection rating – More joules mean more protection!
- EMI/RFI noise filtering protects against outside interference
- Isolated filter banks protect against internal interference
- Resettable circuit breaker protects against overloads
Ready for Home, Office or Rack
This surge protector is perfect for IT equipment and electronics of all kinds, including computers, monitors, printers, servers, wireless routers, televisions, video game consoles, streaming media players, sound systems, device chargers, desk lamps and small appliances.
- 12 protected AC outlets, including 20-amp outlets
- Transformer outlets for bulky AC adapters
- 15-foot AC input cord with 20-amp 5-20P plug
- Durable and fire-resistant metal housing
- Removable brackets for 1U rack installation or surface mounting
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Diagnostic LEDs: Confirm active protection, proper grounding and correct wiring.
- AC Input Cord with 20A Plug: High-quality cord with 20-amp plug reaches distant outlets.
- Metal Housing: Provides superior durability and fire resistance.
- Illuminated On/Off Switch: Includes a snap-tight cover to prevent accidental shutoff.
- Circuit Breaker: Protects against overloads.
- 1U Rack-Mount Brackets: Support 19-inch rack installation and surface mounting.
- Advanced Surge/Noise Protection (Internal): Certified to meet strict UL standards.
- Isolated Filter Banks (Internal): Block interference between connected devices.
- Safe Thermal Fusing (Internal): Provides fail-safe protection in extreme conditions.