Style:15A + Isobar Surge Protection
Premium protection for essential network workstations, telecom systems, point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems, the ISOBAR12ULTRA Isobar 12-Outlet Surge Protector features a network-grade surge protection rating of 3840 joules to defend your sensitive electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes.
In fact, Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges, including direct lightning strikes, up to $25, 000 for life (valid in the U.
, Canada and Puerto Rico only).
Because residential power outlets have three wires—hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G)—the ISOBAR12ULTRA protects all three, covering the two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G).
Your devices plug into 12 NEMA 5-15R outlets – two front, 10 rear – which are arranged in two exclusive isolated filter banks that prevent equipment connected to one bank from interacting with equipment connected to the other.
These internal barriers filter out electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) that can disrupt your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss.
An integrated 15A circuit breaker protects all outlets and shuts down connected equipment in case of overload.
The lighted on/off switch with locking cover provides one-touch control over connected equipment.
Diagnostic LEDs confirm power, protection and line fault status.
The ISOBAR12ULTRA mounts to a wall, under a counter or in 1U of rack space using the included hardware.
From the manufacturer
Ultra-Premium Isobar Protection
Tripp Lite is the smart choice for protecting your valuable equipment. This surge protector defends computers and electronics from damaging surges and disruptive line noise. If it is ever damaged by a surge, Tripp Lite will replace it, and connected equipment is covered too.
- Certified to meet strict UL standards (UL 1449 4th Edition; Intertek Report 3176058DAL-001; Series AGIB7403; Updated 09-05-2017)
- 3840-joule surge protection rating – More joules mean more protection!
- EMI/RFI noise filtering protects against outside interference
- Isolated filter banks protect against internal interference
- Resettable circuit breaker protects against overloads
Ready for Home, Office or Rack
This surge protector is perfect for IT equipment and electronics of all kinds, including computers, monitors, printers, servers, wireless routers, televisions, video game consoles, streaming media players, sound systems, device chargers, desk lamps and small appliances.
- 12 protected AC outlets
- Transformer outlets for bulky AC adapters
- 15-foot AC input cord with 5-15P plug
- Durable and fire-resistant metal housing
- Removable brackets for 1U rack installation or surface mounting
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Diagnostic LEDs: Confirm active protection, proper grounding and correct wiring.
- AC Input Cord: High-quality cord with grounded plug reaches distant outlets.
- Metal Housing: Provides superior durability and fire resistance.
- Illuminated On/Off Switch: Includes a snap-tight cover to prevent accidental shutoff.
- Circuit Breaker: Protects against overloads.
- 1U Rack-Mount Brackets: Support 19-inch rack installation and surface mounting.
- Advanced Surge/Noise Protection (Internal): Certified to meet strict UL standards.
- Isolated Filter Banks (Internal): Block interference between connected devices.
- Safe Thermal Fusing (Internal): Provides fail-safe protection in extreme conditions.