Over Dyed Rugs
Traditional design and fashionable effects come together in the richly saturated colors and textures that pop from the over-dyed rugs in the Valencia Collection. These fashion-right carpets are finished with a lustrous heirloom patina inspired by the expressive detachment of abstract art and classic Persian motifs. The line includes eight designs and three colorways and features serged edges for a beautifully finished designer look.
- Power-Loomed in Turkey
- Pile Height: 0.25 in.
- No backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended avoiding shifting and sliding
- 100% Polyester
- Accessories in lifestyle photos not included
- Vacuum regularly (preferably one without beater bars) and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to the shape and size selected.
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Available in multiple sizes
- For carpet-to-carpet use, we recommend placing a holding pad in-between for protection.