Red Volcano Ceramic Nonstick 12 piece Cookware set
- Set includes: 1.5QT and 2QT saucepans with lids, 5QT stock pot with lid, 5” mini frypan, 7” frypan, 10” high wall frypan with lid, bamboo turner and slotted spoon.
- Go with the Flow: Unique Lavaflow coating fuses ceramic nonstick with plutonic rock, a dynamic substance formed by unbelievable heat and pressure that can stand temperatures up to 1400°F!
- Cook in the Red Zone: Red Volcano’s textured coating spreads oil evenly for better frying. It’s 10x longer lasting and heats 5x faster than traditional coatings because it combines the ease of ceramic nonstick with the strength of plutonic rock!
- Designed for daily life, these metal utensil safe pans are made from heavy-gauge aluminum for quick and even heating while the stainless steel handles stay cool thanks to a v-shaped cutout.
- Dishwasher Safe for quick and easy cleanup, the coating is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium for worry-free cooking. For all stovetops except induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
Welcome to the new nonstick landscape. We’ve reached into the depths of the earth to harness nature’s power. Red Volcano is made with plutonic rock, a dynamic substance formed by unbelievable heat and pressure. Incredibly strong and long lasting, plutonic rock can even stand temperatures up to 1400°F! Tougher and more durable than traditional nonstick coatings, Red Volcano’s Lavaflow coating fuses plutonic rock and ceramic nonstick to deliver lasting nonstick performance! This unique coating is specially designed to transfer heat quickly for unbelievable searing and browning while the texture enhances nonstick performance and keeps oil where you want it. Free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium, this coating is toxin-free so you can cook with worry. Designed for daily life, these pans are metal utensil safe while durable glass lids give you an easy look at the action. The heavy-gauge forged bases keep these pans from warping and wobbling and each pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Cook in the red zone!