The Rawlings 2020 5150 USSSA baseball bat is the most versatile all-around bat for youth players ages 12 and under. Its single piece composition and re-designed barrel profile create a larger sweet spot for improved control. The Hyper-Lite Speed Cap creates a lighter feel and helps players get the bat through the zone as quickly as possible. This combination of speed and control makes this bat a fit for any player in the line-up. This bat is fully approved for use in all USSSA Baseball sanctioned leagues.
- DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY AND IMPROVED CONTROL, the 5150 BBCOR Baseball Bat (-10) features a single piece design and is built to perform anywhere in the lineup
- CREATED FOR ALL TYPES OF HITTERS AGES 8 TO 12, this bat is made of Rawlings’ 5150 Alloy – our most radically responsive, aerospace-grade alloy built for performance
- FASTER SWING SPEED AND LIGHTER FEEL, this bad was engineered with a Hyper-Lite Speed Cap to help young players get the bat through the swing zone even quicker
- VIBRATION REDUCTION AND INCREASED CONTROL AND GRIP thanks to the sturdy, synthetic rubber grip
- EXTRA LARGE 2 3/4″ BARREL FOR MAXIMUM SWEET SPOT SIZE
- APPROVED FOR USE IN ALL USSSA BASEBALL SANCTIONED LEAGUES
- -10 Drop Weight. The higher the drop weight, the easier it will be to swing. (Drop Weight = Bat Length (inches) subtracted from Bat Weight (ounces))