Presto 16-Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker 01745
- Designed for easy, confident home pressure canning.
- The only safe method recommended by the USDA for canning vegetables, meats, poultry, and seafood.
- Doubles as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles, and salsa in half-pint and pint jars.
- Works on gas, electric, and smooth-top ranges.
- Adjustable regulator automatically maintains 5-, 10-, or 15-pounds pressure.
- Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build only when the cover is closed properly, prevents cover from being opened until pressure is safely reduced, and gives a visual indication of pressure inside the canner.
- Serves as a large capacity pressure cooker for preparing meats, poultry, soups, and desserts.
- Durable heavy-gauge aluminum for long life and fast, even heating.
- Cooking/canning rack included.
- Easy-to-follow 76-page instruction/recipe book for canning and pressure cooking.
- Regular Mason Jar Capacity: 12 half-pints, 10 pints, or 7 quarts (Half-pints and pints only for boiling water processing).
- Extended 12-year limited warranty.
Presto 16-Quart Pressure Canner and Cooker 01745: