Nambe Two-Tiered Scoop Server Mini – 20oz Lower and 2oz Upper Capacity
● AWARD WINNING ENTERPRISE: The Scoop Server is a functional and modern twist on the classic chip and dip. A smaller vessel hangs over the larger bowl in a graceful arc, allowing for easy, all-in-one-place dipping. This server allows you to restore elegance to the classic chip and dip appetizer, combining elegance with ease of entertaining.
● MULTITUDE OF POSSIBILITIES: The two-tiered bowl opens up a whole world of ideas for entertaining and decorating your home. You can use it as a server with chips and salsa, vegetables and guacamole, and even chocolate and strawberries. It also makes a fantastic decorative piece. Fill it with seashells, stones, and top it with a tea light for every day display.
● FLUID AND FUNCTIONAL: Wei Youngs design work for Nambe can be characterized by his refined sense of form, fluidity and functionality. He is an award-winning designer based in New York City and a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. His designs and creations offer innovative solutions that strive for visual beauty and enhanced user experience.
● MUSEUM QUALITY DESIGN: Recognized for its award-winning designs for more than 60 years, Nambes commitment to timeless beauty, artistic integrity and uncompromising quality is evident in the brands collection of serve ware, barware, home dcor and gift items. Nambe collaborates with the worlds most esteemed designers to develop products that bring function and style into the home.
● PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Nambe Scoop Server, Mini. Measures 7 D x 5.5 H. Lower bowl capacity: 20 Oz. Upper bowl capacity: 2 Oz. Pair with the Scoop Server. Mid-century modern dcor style. Oven safe. Made of Nambe Alloy. Care instructions: Hand wash, dry immediately. Designed by Wei Young in 2010.
Out of stock