From the manufacturer
Instant Pot IP-DUO60 Features
– 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker: Pressure cooker, Slow cooker, Rice Cooker/Porridge Maker, Steamer, Sauté/Browning, Yogurt Maker & Warmer.
– 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms, UL and ULC certified.
– 14 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize and Fermented Rice (Jiu Niang).
– Dual pressure settings for fast and flexible cooking: Cooking with the high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70% and the low pressure avoids overcooking delicate food.
– Yogurt Maker function can heat the milk for pasteurization and fermentation, making yogurt in either jars or the cooking pot for up to 5L of milk.
– 3 Adjustable Modes for most functions. 3 Sauté temperatures and 3 Slow Cook temperatures.
– Slow Cooker function allows selecting time between 0.5 ~ 20 hours.
– Delay Cooking Timer: Up to 24 hours.
– Manual pressure setting: Up to 120 minute cook time.
– Automatic keep-warm: up to 10 hours.
– Manual keep-warm setting: Up to 99 hours and 50 minutes.
– Highly energy efficient saving up to 70% of energy.
– 3-ply bottom Food Grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel cooking pot for durability.
– Finger-print resistant brushed stainless steel exterior.
– Low profile 18/8 stainless steel steam rack with handles to lower and lift food into and out of the cooking pot, for maximal usable space.
– Accessories included: stainless steel steam rack with handles, condensation collector, rice paddle, soup spoon and measuring cup.
– User Manual and Quick Reference Guide in English, Spanish, French and Chinese, Pressure Cooking booklet and cooking time tables are included.
– IP-DUO series come with two models: IP-DUO60 has a 6qt cooking pot and a 1000W heating element; IP-DUO50 has a 5qt cooking pot and a 900W heating element.
|Working Pressure||High 10.2 ~ 11.6psi (70 ~ 80kPa); Low 5.8 ~7.2 psi (40 ~ 50kpa)|
|Steam Release Pressure Limit||15.22psi (105kPa)|
|Working Temperature||115°C ~ 118°C (239°F ~ 244°F) at high pressure setting; 110°C ~ 112°C (229 ~ 233°F) at low pressure setting.|
|Keep Warm Function||Up to 99 hours 50 minutes, 63 ~ 78°C (145 ~ 172°F)|
|Slow Cook Function||0.5 ~ 20 hours, at 88 ~ 99°C (190 ~ 210°F)|
|Sauté Function||Normal mode: 160 ~ 176°C (320 ~ 349°F); ‘More’ mode: 175 ~ 210°C (347 ~ 410°F); ‘Less’ mode: 135 ~ 150°C (275 ~ 302°F).|
|Yogurt Function||Up to 99 hours 30 minutes. ‘Normal’ mode for making yogurt: 36 ~ 43°C (96.8 ~ 109.4°F); ‘Less’ mode for making Jiu Niang (fermented glutinous rice): 30 ~ 34°C (86 ~ 93.2°F); ‘More’ for pasteurizing milk: 71~83°C (160~180°F).|