From the manufacturer
PERFECT EXTRA BED FOR WEEKEND GUESTS !
WHAT’RE THE FEATURES?
- Powerful 120-volt built-in pump and 2 in 1 extra valve let you use the air mattress easily no matter at home or outdoor.
- Double high 18-inch height of the air bed delivers a firm feel. Once fully inflated, it gains the capacity of handling 600 pounds of weight for 2 adults.
- The special air coil system keeps you a flat sleeping surface. By precise factory tests, each air mattress is tested to be leak-proof for at least 24 hours.
- A durable carry bag allows you to store and transport your air mattress easily.
EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED AT HOME!
- Q: “Do I have to keep it plugged in after it completes the inflation?”
- A: “No, you can turn off the pump and unplug from the wall when you complete the use of the cord.”
- Q: “How full should I make the air mattress? How do I know when to turn off the pump?”
- A: “3-5 minutes is enough. You can adjust the firmness level according to your preference and sleeping style.”
- Q: “Should I inflate the air mattress daily?”
- A: “No. Just re-inflate the air mattress when you feel that it’s not firm enough to support your body.”
- Q: “Can I use the built-in pump to inflate as well as deflate the air mattress?
- A: “Yes, the built-in pump supports both inflation and deflation electrically.”
- Q: “How do you inflate it at a campsite?”
- A: “The pump is 1.1 A / 130 Watt. You can use your own converter, DC adapter, or battery pump.”
FRIENDLY REMINDERS FOR YOUR BETTER SHOPPING EXPERIENCE.
- Though 100% pass the factory tests, each new air mattress naturally stretches during the first few uses due to the main component of PVC material.
- If you feel that the air mattress is losing firmness overnight, ensure the valve is closed, fully inflate, and then deflate the mattress one more time until the PVC material fully stretched out.
- The ideal inflation time is 3-5 minutes. Unplug and keep the cord into the chamber after inflation or deflation. Do not exceed 10 minutes’ continuous inflation without supervision, which can cause tears and break a few uses later.
- Though it’s comfortable flocked top, we’d like to suggest you use it by covering a blanket to make it softer and warmer in the winter.
DOUBLE HIGH BLOW UP MATTRESS
The extra-raised 18-inch height of the air mattress is convenient for you to get on and off the bed, though there’s no bed frame. A double high structure away from the floor gives you more support and comfort like a real bed.
KEEP IN PLACE
Press the top in the corner after inflation, the base will suck the ground slightly avoid movement even if you placed the bed directly on the floor, so there’s no worries about tosses and turns while sleeping anymore.
FLUFFY TOP & COMFORTABLE TOUCH
Soft flocked top, extra-thick PVC material, and the unique airtight system with a double-lock valve make the air mattress maintain its customized firmness for over 72 hours.
STARTS YOUR TRIP WHENEVER
Fold it and put it into your 22″ suitcase, you can get an extra bed anytime you want. Instead of the couch, the inflatable air mattress gives the quality options for you while traveling.
|TWIN XL||QUEEN SIZE|
|Electric Inflation & Deflation||✓||✓|
|Manual Inflation & Deflation||✓||✓|
|Folded Size||13.4 × 12.9 × 7.3 Inches||17.3 × 13.4 × 7.3 Inches|
|Inflated Size||78 × 40 × 18 Inches||80 × 60 × 18 Inches|
|Item Weight||13.4 LB||21.4 LB|
|Capacity||300 LB||600 LB|
|Voltage||110V ~ 120V||110V ~ 120V|
|Specification||1.1 A / 130 Watt||1.1 A / 130 Watt|