Keep Out Contaminants
- The KDF captures: Heavy Metals, Iron, Lead, Arsenic, Nickel, Cadmium, Sulfur, , Hydrogen Sulfide, Chromium, Mercury, Chlorine, Chloramine, Microorganisms, Organic Pollutants & Toxicants, Copper, Aluminum, and more
- Made with catalytic carbon and high purity ionically charged copper and zinc granules.
Our Equal Flow KDF design gives you maximum chemical absorption for value in Heavy Metal filtration
- Tested and verified by independent laboratories, refined to NSF / ANSI Standards.
The Best for Your System
- Our efficient high capacity KDF filter improves the purity and taste of your water and gives you value from your filters
- Standard 20” size fits most whole house filters, high capacity systems, UV, and Purifiers
- Save your time and money with a high capacity filter.
The life of your filter will depend on the quality of your water.
On average each filter is good for up to 100,000 gallons or 6-12 months of use
- Our high flow design can supply up to 0.25 gallons per SECOND
Fits any standard 4.5” X 20” filter housing
Compatible with systems from:
3M, APEC, Aqua-Pure, Aquasana, Culligan, Costway, DuPont,
GE, Geekpure, Glacier Bay, Global Water, Olympia, Pentek,
Smart Aqua Life, The Perfect Water, US Aqua, Whirlpool
All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility.
All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Kinetic Degradation Fluxion Replacement Filter Size: 4.5” x 20”
Filtration Type: Heavy Metal Max PSI: 80psi Max Temperature: 100°F (38°C) Material: Catalytic Carbon, Copper, and Zinc
Life Cycle: We recommend replacement every six months or earlier depending on the quality of your incoming water
Number of Filters: 1
Can be used with household water filter, with well water filtering, and more.
Express Water Kinetic Degradation Fluxion Whole House Filter
Protect your home, health, and appliances by filtering your water with this KDF water filter.
The Express Water Whole House Kinetic Degradation Fluxion Filter removes dangerous heavy metal contaminants from your water supply and provides clean water for drinking, showering, cooking, and other home uses.
The KDF captures: Heavy Metals, Iron, Lead, Arsenic, Nickel, Cadmium, Sulfur, Hydrogen Sulfide, Chromium, Mercury, Chlorine, Chloramine, Microorganisms, Copper, Aluminum, and more.
Shower without harsh chlorine.
Give healthier water to your pets.
Extend the life of your dishwasher, laundry machine, washing machine, other appliances, and reduce your energy cost with this replacement filter for your reverse osmosis filter system.
The KDF filter is good for up to 100,000 gallons or 6-12 months.
This is based on average water quality.
Your whole house replacement filter life may be different depending on your water quality, temperature, and incoming pressure.
We recommend a KDF filter replacement every 6 months.
This durable, heavy-duty whole house filter can deliver up to 0.25 gallons of water every second.
The filter works with 45-80 psi and water temperatures between 40-100°F.
The filter is vacuum sealed and complete with a polypropylene shell, a thermal bonded cap, and an industrial sealed silicon ring to make sure it’s durable and reliable.
Filter your water with catalytic carbon and high purity copper and zinc granules for maximum capture of contaminants.
Choose the filter that lasts longer to give you value in filtration.
The Express Water Kinetic Degradation Fluxion Whole House Filter FLTWH2045K is in heavy metal filtration.