The Draw-Tite Class III Round Tube Max-Frame Hitch Reciever is designed to complement today’s trucks, vans, and sport utility vehicles. This stylish trailer hitch accents your vehicle’s rugged good looks and blends seamlessly into its overall appearance. The all-frame attachment points and A-Coat base with black powder coat finish ensure it will retain its attractive appearance for years to come. The Draw-Tite Max-Frame Receiver Hitch boasts a 2-inch square receiver opening and solid welded construction for maximum strength and durability. The Computer-Aided Design (CAD) ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle. Every Max-Frame Receiver Hitch is custom-built according to the manufacturer and model-year specifications. These Max-Frame Receiver Hitches are rated up to 4,500 lbs. (GTW) Weight Carrying (WC) and rated up to 4,500 lbs. (GTW) Weight Distributing (WD). This receiver features an easy, bolt-on installation with simple hand tools. No welding is required. All Draw-Tite hitches meet and exceed V-5 and SAE J684 standards and are fully inspected for quality and workmanship and backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Designed to complement today’s trucks, vans, and sport utility vehicles, attach directly to the frame with no drilling or welding necessary
- 2-inch square receiver tube opening and solid all-welded construction for maximum strength and durability
- The A-Coat base with black powder coat finish is resistant to adverse weather conditions and corrosion, ensures an attractive appearance for years to come
- Computer-Aided Design and fatigue stress tested to ensure the perfect fit and top towing performance
- Rated at 675/4,500 lbs. (TW/GTW) weight carrying (WC) and 675/4,500 lbs. (TW/GTW) weight distributing (WD), always consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual for actual weight capacities
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 23.75 x 45 x 8.75 inches
- Weight: 39.2 pounds