Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life.
Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments.
The product is durable.
The heavy duty DEWALT DW758 8-inch bench grinder is ideal for all grinding operations, including sharpening tools, deburring, rust removal, shaping parts and cleaning objects.
It’s powered by a 3/4 horsepower induction motor that runs at 3,600 RPM for easy and reliable high speed material removal.
The DW758 is complemented by an industrial cast iron base and motor housing for added durability and prolonged life.
It has a 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications, and precision-machined adjustable aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work.
Rear exhaust ports in the wheel guards provide smooth operation.
This grinder measures 16 inches long and weighs 39.5 pounds.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase).
It’s also covered by DEWALT’s one-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use–for free.
What’s in the Box
DEWALT DW758 8-inch bench grinder; 36- and 60-grit wheels; eye shields; spark deflectors; tool rests; operating instructions
From the manufacturer
DEWALT DW758 8-Inch Bench Grinder
The DW758 8″ Bench Grinder has a powerful 3/4 HP 3,600 rpm induction motor for high-speed material removal. Durability from rugged cast iron base to prolong life. Ideal for large grinding applications.
- 3/4 HP induction motor provides superior power for industrial grinding applications
- Rugged cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolonged life
- Motor runs at 3,600 rpm for high-speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation
- 12-1/2″ distance between wheels for larger and longer grinding applications